- "Centres for social work"
- Registration projects in health and health care
Registration projects in health and health care
The STI surveillance supports public health efforts by providing a framework for:
- Problem detection: surveillance can identify the emergence of a particular STI as well as changes in the levels of existing endemic STI. Certain STI, while not initially perceived as a problem in the population as a whole, may be a significant problem for specific sub-populations.
- Problem description: surveillance can identify factors mediating STI occurrence.
- Problem solving: surveillance can provide information needed to...