- "Federal Agency for Medicines and Health Products (FAMHP)"
- Registration projects in health and health care
Registration projects in health and health care
The central traceability registry has been created based on the Royal Decree of 17/02/2015, which executes the law of 13/12/2013 regarding medical devices. This law obliges:
- Each distributor of medical devices on the Belgian market to register its devices at the FAGG.
- Each health professional in Belgium to register all implantations and explantations of medical devices at the FAGG.
The central traceability registry facilitates different stakeholders:
- Care providers can register the implantation or explantation, and consult the...